Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sea sessions 2023

Options
  • 05-01-2023 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭

Anyone going this year?

Never been, a group of us bought tickets and booked a house in Bundoran for the weekend. 2 of our group are into surfing so thought it might be a good thing to go to. Line up looks ok, I was looking at the set times previous years and looks like music doesn't start till around 5pm, I assume the day time is based around surfing activities etc?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,423 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

The full lineup came out yesterday courtesy of Nialler, another festival thread without the lineup poster.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭homosapien91

Full line up wasn't out when I initially posted 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Major Dad

Hi there.

Regular EP attendee but interested in going to Sea Sessions this year. Anyone got any info that they'd be willing to share? Apart from the music, what else is there to do? How big is the festival area? We normally have a camper van for EP but we're thinking of looking camping at Sea Sessions - what's the campsite like? We're close to retirement age so not looking for all night raves. What's the food like onsite? Any advice would be much appreciated. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭thebronze14

I live in Donegal not too far from Bundoran so we used to get day tickets or weekend tickets without camping. We camped in 2019 and it's a very young crowd that camp at it. I was 32 at the time and felt like a geriatric! We got on fine, the young people were are sound and I didn't see or hear of any bother but just be aware it will mostly be 18-23 year olds. It's not that long a walk from the campsite. About ten minutes or so

Advertisement