Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Owen Hanley Resignation

Options

Comments

Any idea who the Soc Dems will nominate to take his seat? The only other Galway Soc Dem I can think of is yer man who stood for them at the general Niall Ó Tuathail. Pity we don't get a bye election.

This whole thing is a real shame I know people who have had cause to email Councillors over the last term and they always really rated Owen Hanley, he seemed like one of the few Councillors who was really engaged in the issues. The young lad who came forward was very brave.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Unrealistic

Sharon Nolan came very close to winning a seat in the City Centre ward for the SDs. She's the only other public face I can think of.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,764 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

A number of posts deleted and thread closed due to inappropriate speculation

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement