Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cat repellant

Options
  • 04-01-2023 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭

Looking for a good cat repellent. We've a recent problem with a neighbours cat sh!tting on our porch - three days in a row now. Washed it off each time, disinfected with bleach but keeps coming back.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Anawilliam850

You can use Chemical repellents: There are a variety of sprays and granules available that contain smells that cats find unpleasant, such as citronella or mint. These can be effective, but be sure to follow the instructions carefully and keep them out of reach of children and pets.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,032 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Ultrasonic - I have a couple of these for a few years now and solved our cat poo problem. My dogs are fine with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

Thanks for the replies - got some pellets in woodies, they contain eucalyptus - strong smelling to my nose, so I'd imagine a 100 time more for a cat. So far, so good!

Advertisement