Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blade machine

Options
  • 04-01-2023 10:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

Hi, Does anyone have a blade machine and do you have any problems with it?

I have one from just before Xmas, but i cannot pour a beer form it without taken forever, it pours a massive head on the beer, standard pint glass will be 1/20th beer rest head, have to let it settle and just keeping topping up little by little.

What i have tried so far, cooling keg for 24hrs, over 24 hrs, about 6 hrs - makes little difference.

Heineken/Amstel/Moretti

different glass styles

holding glass at different angles

it appears to be flowing too quickly and over gassing if that makes sense, but am i right in saying that this is all controlled by the keg/bottle? I have tried different beers from different vendors, the first 2 was form one off license the 3rd was a different shop.

any suggestions help greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭mightybashful

If you have Facebook there's a couple of groups, I think similarly named - Ireland blade owners and UK blade owners. They answer this but I think you either need to push the nozzle in or out to slow the flow (can't remember which sorry. A while since I used mine)

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭heffo500

I find if you let the first bit pour out until its goes clear before putting the glass under makes a difference for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭lolokeogh

Got one myself,not impressed at all,have one tiger keg left going to sell it and pass machine on to my brother,to many issues,and expensive

• Registered Users Posts: 28,119 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Picked up on of these second hand in perfect condition.

Hadn't the patience to wait 24hrs to cool the keg got it off the shelf in the off-licence, in about 3hrs it had the keg down to temperature, let off the first bit of bubbles and perfect pints of Heineken for the whole keg.

Really impressed with it as the pints were dare I say it better than the pub.

Picked up two kegs cheap from the beergod yesterday as they're approaching their best before date. Marzen and Zipfer, they're currently chilling, hopefully taste ok, I'll know this evening. https://thebeergod.net/collections/frontpage

• Registered Users Posts: 28,119 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

That's Zipfer is very good. Good value at €2.49 a pint.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭lfc84

The above site is linked to from the official beerwulf site (sub section)

https://gb-support.beerwulf.com/hc/en-gb/sections/360000643237-Warranty

Advertisement