Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quit Social Media - Since October 2021

Options
  • 02-01-2023 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I started off using Facebook when it first came out, I found it to be taking up most of my time in my day.

Constantly scrolling up and down the news feed, it was getting repetitive.

I decided to remove my Facebook account and Instagram in October 2021. I haven't looked back and had no cravings to go back on them.

Did any of you do the same? Or thinking about doing it? What are your thoughts on this, is too much social media ruining real life interactions...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,540 ✭✭✭Allinall

I’m addicted to boards.

Must be posting at least three times a week.

On the plus side, I haven’t been near beebo in years.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 christianphillips

It's crazy how much time we can lose to endless scrolling on social media. There's so much potential to use that time more productively. I bet we'd all enjoy some more offline moments without the constant digital buzz. 

Advertisement