Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Happy New Year all!

• 31-12-2022 9:57am
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Here's to a good/better one!

The aim of argument, or of discussion, should not be victory, but progress. Joseph Joubert

The ultimate purpose of debate is not to produce consensus. It's to promote critical thinking.

Adam Grant

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,316 ✭✭✭✭Reggie.

Can only get better greysides 😅

Real story

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭wrangler

Happy new year everyone.

Reggie, I see in the local rag you had a big load up for the Castletown tractor run, well done. Time really flies if those are your children that's with you

Just editing to say the pic isn't on the local rag, I must've seen it on th'internet

• Registered Users Posts: 28,762 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

Knew a photo was taken. Didn't know they found a page big enough to take it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭funkey_monkey

Last couple of years have been pure shite primarily because of covid and its knock on effects. I'll be especially glad to see the arse end of this one.

Hopefully 2023 will be better, but the way things are lining up, I'm expecting that it's going to be more of the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭einn32

Happy new year.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭kollegeknight

Wishing everyone a happy new year

• Advertisement

Happy new year

• Registered Users Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭MfMan

Best wishes to all.

As I said here before, not a bad idea to make note of machinery hours, vehicle mileages, stock levels, ESB / water meter readings, bank account levels (!) etc. at the start or end of every year. Can be useful for comparison purposes and make life easier for your accountant too.

Advertisement