Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryanair Query

Options
  • 28-12-2022 10:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭

Booked a return trip to Malta Via Stanstead from Dublin however I found a cheaper direct flight from Dublin but I want to fly from Malta to Stanstead then onto Dublin.

Basically I won't make the outward leg of the return trip. The return leg is all the one itinery number. If I don't show up for the outward flight will my whole trip be cancelled?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,631 ✭✭✭chooseusername

Ryanair tickets are point to point, so 2 separate tickets. If you haven’t done so already, check in for the outward part late ( free random allocated seat). They won’t care if you don’t turn up, they’ll take off without you. You could check in for the return flight before you travel out if it gives peace of mind ( pay for seat) .

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭OkeyDoke12

Outward flight via Stanstead and my direct flight to Malta depart at the exact same time will I be able to check in for both?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,631 ✭✭✭chooseusername

I don't know, maybe someone else will ,

but you'll obviously have to check in for the flight you're going on, and maybe not bother with the Stansted one?

Are you hoping to get a refund on the original outward ticket via Stansted?

Advertisement