Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whatcha watching/recommend watching this Christmas?

Options
  • 24-12-2022 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭

Right now I'm watching Butch Cassidy and the Sundance kid (itv 4) , on pause whilst I bake/cook some treets! It has a plus 1 channel option.

Stick your xmas t.v. recommendations here folks,Please!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,092 ✭✭✭Be right back

It goes without saying, 'It's a wonderful life' on shortly on Channel 4. Fabulous film.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Lucy8080

Great film! I like watching it xmas eve , after sundown! Top marks!

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭BaywatchHQ

I watch Home Alone, I have the Blu Ray edition with special features for example an audio commentary with Chris Columbus and Macaulay Culkin.

Disney haven't released a 4k edition of Home Alone 2: Lost in New York. Some people have said this is because they don't want to release it until they delete the 6 second Trump cameo. Woke people need to realise that Trump will always be connected to that film anyway as he owned the hotel which some scenes were filmed. The hotel scenes were actually in that hotel, not a studio like how the first film was shot.

Other Christmas films I like are Surviving Christmas, Jack Frost and Jingle All the way. I watched another decent film this week called Four Christmases.

Home alone ! Great movie, I never watched it until I had kids. I watched "Good Fellas" which came out the same year! Amazing to think that Joe Pesci starred in both!

Anyhows , top choice! I'll check out your other "shouts" over xmas.

Yeah, you, ya know I'm watching this now because I could not wait! Happy xmas. Gotta love Clarence!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,463 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Watched the Muppets Christmas Carol the other night with the brother and his wife, Michael Caine is superb in it.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭Star Bingo

Alien Convergence it’s in Horror right now

Advertisement