Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A Very A&R Christmas

• 22-12-2022 3:05pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,633 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Hoping you and yours have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy 2023

Thanks for being such a great bunch of lasses and lads through 2022

Fingers and toes crossed next year will be everything and more that you hope for.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,759 ✭✭✭Inviere

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,264 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Happy Christmas everyone! Hope some of you get a couple of retro treats under your tree.

Anyone elses 16 bit console of choice back in the day hitting 30 this Christmas? My Megadrive will be 30 and still going strong under the TV.

Edit - I originally type 'hitting 20 this Christmas...', there goes a decade..!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,857 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Think my megadrive will be. I estimate I got it Xmas 1992 as I got the February edition of official Sega magazine after and it had a sonic 3 blow out.

Happy xmas everyone!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

Happy Christmas all - now, name the best festive game. I remember an Amiga coverdisk of Cannon Fodder Christmas Edition was particularly good.

Bought myself a present today (well, ordered it) - a Hakko FR-301 Portable Desoldering Gun :D

Post edited by KeRbDoG on

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭Mucashinto

Once again, I always lurk on this forum and check it. Some great stuff being done and lots of knowledge here imo. Stands up with any retro gaming forum I've seen tbh.

Personally all I want for Christmas is a Sony GDM-FW900, but Santa can't make it this year I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,075 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Merry Christmas, have a great one, and if anyone here is working I hope your day goes okay.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

Happy Christmas, folks. Hope you all have a good one.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,857 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Psychic damage warning:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭Jack burton

Late to the party but happy Christmas.

I was hectic with work but have a few days away now in Belfast for a break Went into cash converters with a decent selection of retro games....moaned to myself about the prices and left, a true Christmas scrooge moment.

Wonder what a Christmas carol based around retro gaming would be like 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭tonyotonyo

I hope Annual Giftu Man was generous this year (or last year)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,184 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

Belated Happy Christmas Retro People!

Played some Robocod over the break , and my brother got me one of those knock off mini arcade games (with 150 Mega and Snes games built in ) which was a nice retro pressie!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,184 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

That "after" pic looks worryingly like me at my Christmas work do ;)

Advertisement