Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airtricity Billing issues

Options
  • 21-12-2022 12:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭

Hi, wondering here did anyone else who is with Airtricity (using both gas and electricity) notice how they are now issuing separate bills for both utilities?

I used to always get one statement totalling the charges for each utility and the budget plan I am on would be matched against that, showing me my actual charges and then what my monthly plan charge is.

Now for the first time I got one separate bill for electricity and another one for gas on separate days. Problem is they haven't applied the credit I had from the November electricity bill to the actual charges and are they going to charge the monthly plan to both utilities since there are now two separate bills when the monthly plan used to apply to a bill of combined gas and electricity.

Advertisement