Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Airfryer

Options
  • 20-12-2022 10:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭

Theirs loads of these now. Which is a good big one that does not have non stick coatings and has a few years warranty on it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭greasepalm

Many have some sort of non stick coating and what are your aims at cooking inside might have a bearing on what you buy.

We got one of them as a Christmas present last year and use it pretty much every day. Has replaced the oven for most things. Roast chicken takes less than an hour in it, and if you turn up the temperature for the last 20 minutes then you get properly crispy skin. The only thing that I find disappointing from it - which is what people seem to buy it for - are chips. Good chips need to be deep fried in oil and enjoyed occasionally.

It's a Breviille Halo. Bigger the better.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

Ninja

• Registered Users Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭greasepalm

Ninja are very expensive but would need to see what the user wants to cook in them

• Registered Users Posts: 10,624 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Ninja for me too, the “Max 5.2L”. Top kit for any kitchen. Has revolutionised cooking in this house just as the Dyson changed the cleaning game.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Allinall

We were looking for a Ninja dual fryer a few weeks ago but they were out of stock everywhere. €240

Ended up buying a Tower dual, same capacity- 9 ltr I think for €190.

From what I can see they are the very same machine apart from the label.

Same functions, material in the drawers etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭NiceFella

We have a Ninja too. Must say it's very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭Breezy_

• Registered Users Posts: 10,624 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

Advertisement