Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WTD: 40cm handlebars

Options
  • 16-12-2022 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a couple of sets of 40cm (c to c) road bars - preferably compact, but open to whatever (if anything!) is available. I'm in Kerry so would need them posted or couriered so something to factor in also. Thanks in advance.

Post edited by Weepsie on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭8valve

I've a big box of handlebars (two boxes in fact!) so should have something to suit.

I'll have a root later.

31.8mm clamp, I assume?

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭bsb1971

I should have guessed you might have a few!!!! yes, 31.8.

Cheers!!

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭8valve

checked today, I've a couple of 31.8mm clamp bars, but both are 44cm.

yours at no cost, if of use to you, just cover the postage.

everything else is vintage size to fit quill stems.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭1971bsb

Thanks for looking, but I'm experimenting going down in size, so 44s would only end up gathering dust with some other bars I've picked up over last couple of years!

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭royrogers

I've a set of 40cm Bontrager Bars somewhere in the shed, will have a look later.

• Advertisement

Cheers, sorry, only saw this now!

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Idunnowho

Are you still looking for these?

I am indeed!

@royrogers yes I am still looking for a set of 40cm bars

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭timbel

Have a set of Canyon H11 handlebars if interested.

390mm width

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Z_a_x

I have two sets of 40cm bars, Deda RHM 01 and Deda Zero 100. Let me know if you're interested.

@timbel could you post some pics of those bars, or can I PM you my email address and you can send the pics to me, what price do you have in mind?

@Z_a_x could you post some pics or I can PM my email address, what price do you have in mind?

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Z_a_x

Hi, Only seeing this now, I'm not getting notifications. The RHM 01 is 309.2g and I'm asking €10 the Zero100 is 256.7g and I think €40 is a fair price. Both bars are used and have some small scuffs but generally very clean. Let me know what you think.

Zax

Advertisement