Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bargain Alert Lenovo Legion T5 Prebuilt AMD Ryzen™ 7 5700G AMD RX6800XT €579 Lenovo Education Store

Options
  • 15-12-2022 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭

I am probably going to get flamed for this but currently on the lenovo ireland education site (Any College Email address will do) there is an excellent deal on the following

I placed an order and have received confirmation so i don't believe it is a misprice. Specs are in the image below. Might be useful for someone coming up to Christmas

Update: Offer has expired. Apologies to those only seeing it later in the day

Post edited by cunavalos on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭cronos

Ordered this myself earlier. Randomly came across it as I've been searching. I wonder how much this is really worth.

What upgrades would people recommend?

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭CrookedJack

Nice deal for students, makes me wish I still had my old college login.

Advertisement