Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Airport to Newcastlewest (or Kilmallock) by bus

Options
  • 13-12-2022 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

I am trying to figure out the best way to get from Dublin Airport to Kilmallock (ideally) or alternatively Newcastlewest (where someone can pick me up). So far the best I can come up with is the Big Green Bus but that has a changeover with a bit of hanging around at the Red Cow Luas which I would rather avoid if I can.

A direct route would be great if anyone can suggest anything. I've done a bit of googling but the above is the best option so far.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,552 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

There is no direct bus to either from Dublin Airport I’m afraid.

Newcastlewest is served by the 300 from Dublin City Centre (Burgh Quay) & Red Cow LUAS, and the Bus Éireann 13 & 14 from Limerick.

Kilmallock is served by the 329 Bus Éireann service from Limerick twice a day, Monday to Saturday and the Local Link Clare & Limerick route 520 from Charleville.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,388 ✭✭✭✭road_high

Does the Green Dublin coach stop there on the way to Kerry? If so change at red cow for their airport services. That’s what I do on the M9 service

• Registered Users Posts: 17,552 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭DaBluBoi

If you're afraid of connecting at Red Cow for the 726/750, no worries! Just continue till the last stop. From there you walk over to Eden Quay and take the frequent Dublin Express 782 to the Airport. That's what I chose when I needed to leave the airport for home, and it was pretty reliable from my experience

Advertisement