Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Experiences with replacing cracked screen?

Options
  • 13-12-2022 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Somehow I have managed to crack the corner of my screen (first time ever in my 25 years of mobile usage).

Am tempted to just buy a new phone even though I only got my current one earlier this year.

What are your experiences with getting a screen replaced? Were you happy with it? Did other things go wrong that made you wish you'd bought a new phone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭mr_edge_to_you

I had a Nokia 7.1 on which I managed to break the screen. At €60 it was money well spent getting it fixed.

More recently, had an S20 with a crack. €250 to get the screen replaced. Didn't bother. Was out of contract so picked up a Xiaomi Note 11 on VF PAYG on the cheap.

Advertisement