Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir Late Delivery - Product not in stock, 3 weeks after purchasing device, shocking behaviour

Options
  • 12-12-2022 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I am absolutely shocked and sick to my stomach with Eir behaviour towards their customer. On the 26.11.2022 I have upgraded my device to the new iPhone via phone sale person. Originally I wanted to go with the white colour, but the sales person confirmed that white is out of stock and if I choose the black one I won't have to wait. So I choose the black one....3 weeks in and Eir hasn't delivered my purchase yet.

Eir was very fast to take my money, yet wouldn't provide me with the device towards which I paid over 500 Euros. I Called eir support almost every other day, just to hear that product is out of stock and to call in couple of days for the tracking number....Today I couldn't hold myself anymore as it's the third week and I need the device for work related purposes. Called Eir support and same story again. Didn't want to be rude to the support staff and asked to speak either to supervisor or manager...to which he denied me of, stating that I would be told the same that he already told me....ABSOLUTELY SHOCKING BEHAVIOUR!!!

I am thinking of canceling my contracts with Eir as this kind of support with zero willingness to resolve issue on their side is Zero to None

Advertisement