Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vanmoof s3 abandoned

Options
  • 09-12-2022 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭

Vanmoof s3 bike abandoned outside my house (Near dundrum Luas Stop) this morning. I have taken it inside and locked my gates. I have contacted Dundrum Garda Station to collect it, so if you're missing one give them a call. Probably it was stolen and someone abandoned it here to jump on luas.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭Fian

It seems these bikes have pretty strong anti-theft built in, including remote locking and being able to track it via an app. Owner presumably knows where it is located atm. If you see this - just call to me and if you can unlock it with your app you can cycle it away. Very close to Dundrum Luas station so easy to get here. Gardai have not called to collect it yet but they are going to send a car around at some point.

Also seems like a pretty cool bike, I am tempted to get one for myself! Looks good too.

Advertisement