Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ebay blocked my account.

Options
  • 09-12-2022 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

I am an eBay user for at least 16 years. I have positive feedback count of over 1000, no negative in all that time.

Ever since eBay changed form PayPal to their own managed payment system, I have had problems.

First they would not let me register, no real explanation this went on for months.

Then they allowed me to register, and to recommence selling. However they continually ask me to re-verify my identity, which I have done dozens of times.

Now they have blocked me from selling again.

I have spoken to dozens of their agents and all tell me this will be sorted out very quickly and easily. Two years on I'm blocked and can't access my money, (about €1000).

Is there anyone else out there in the same situation?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

ebay is aload of w@nk these days , i stopped selling on it because of that crap . also paypal served the buyer and never the seller

just keep trying i suppose , but if i was you once i get my money id be doing business elsewhere

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Carlow

Well, Yes, but how do I get my money? Remember I'm trying to deal with this for more than 2 years.

Advertisement