Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WrestleMania 39 WrestleMania Goes Hollywood

Options
  • 09-12-2022 7:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 60,291 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone going?

I just bought tickets for it and think I’ll hit up a few of the Indy shows while in LA.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

Have decided to go again this year.

Anyone know anyone selling Mania tickets by any chance?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,732 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭Snorlaxx

Went myself this year, in the hope that we got Rocks last match.

Night 1, great,night 2 .......... what a S**t show.

Post mania raw, Terrible, not necessarilly because of the Brock turn, but even the usual audience we're used to were as dull as Fcuk.

We stayed in Down town LA and man its become such a s**thole since ,Mania 21, Homeless on every corner, every 2nd person carrying a gun, weed everywhere(nothing wrong with that obvs, we're just not used to it here I guess) and like twice we were asked were we Jewish, like how do you answer that, will you kill me if I say yes? will you kill me if I say no?

We went to an Irish bar and they had a drink called the Black NTan, it was half Lager, half Guinness. Whatever about the name been crazy, look at thjis piece of trailorpark trash

Lucky we went to Vegas the week before, all's good there

Advertisement