Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Foreign Birth Registration

Options
  • 09-12-2022 2:28am
    Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2

Hello everyone

I applying for irish citizenship now through foreign birth registration. I have question about how i should enter names and surnames of my parent and grandparent. Should I enter like indicated in their birth certificates? Cause for example, my grandmother indicated in her birth certificate "Norah Reilly". Her full name is Honor Therese O'Reilly. So how I should apply?

Has anyone experienced similar when applied this form and can help.

Comments

• Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2 remen

And another question about name change line "current surname if different". She changed her surname when she got married O' Reilly to Smith. So her current surname is Smith. But then appears question "was this name change made via deed pool"? I don't know actually.

Advertisement