Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunnes gift vouchers from St. Vincent's

Options
  • 08-12-2022 10:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Not sure if I'm asking in the right place but I recently found myself in hard times and contacted St.Vincent's, who gave me few Dunnes stores 20 euro gift vouchers. As far as I understand u can't use them online and only for groceries. My question is for those who have used them. Is there any limit I need to reach before being able to use the voucher,like for example, reach 50 euro to use 20 euro voucher or can I shop for 20 euros and use the voucher for 20 euros? There's nothing about that in terms and conditions. Can I use one voucher only per transaction or can I use for example 2 at the same time on 40 euro purchase? How it works?

Post edited by Spear on
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,205 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Just use them as if you were handing over 20 euro notes. Any change will be in the form of a voucher not cash though.

Advertisement