Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Do you have an extra laptop? 😅 

Options
  • 07-12-2022 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello and sorry. I, like many people, came from Ukraine, at home I worked as a graphic designer. Before leaving home, for 4 months I hid without going out into the street, on the street the Russians caught people and used them as a meat shield. I spent all my money savings to be taken across the border. I couldn't take anything from my equipment. Maybe someone has an unnecessary and extra laptop for them, powerful enough to work in 3d graphics programs, illustrator. For me it would be very helpful! Sorry! Maybe I'm posting in the wrong place. Thank you for your attention and have a nice day!😉😅

Tagged:

Advertisement