Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Conspiracy theory about mobile phone providers

Options
  • 05-12-2022 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I have had major problems with Vodafone Ireland for many years now, I left them in dec 2016 buy they kept on taking money from my a/c until I noticed in july 2020 and cancelled the d/d, it took me 2 years to get my 2400e back from Vodafone Ireland through shear determination and perseverance. They made it as difficult and annoying as possible in every way they could. The problem i now have is since I got my money No Vodafone customer can call or message me but i am receiving calls and messages from all the other networks. My question is would you think they could Blackball my number ?? I have done all the things like new sim, different phone, software updates,report the issue to Eir Ireland and Vodafone Ireland and so on. I have now got the Ombudsman involved, is there anything else I could do ??

Thank you in advance for any help

Advertisement