Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GDPR message

Options
  • 05-12-2022 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭

This message is coming every single time I move from page to page. Please tell me how I can get rid of it or accept it for all or whatever. I haven’t been on boards for a while but this is doing my head in

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,100 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Are you using any kind of private/incognito browser? Or rejecting cookies by default?

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭weatherfiend

Just using safari as I did before. I have to accept it every time the page changes - really irritating (first world problem I know)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,100 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

It should stay set once accepted. Try to clear the cache, and in particular any cookies set by boards.ie. It should set a new cookie for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭weatherfiend

Thank you, thank you. That worked 😀

Advertisement