Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pump kicks in with delay

Options
  • 29-11-2022 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I had a new pump installed just the day before from an old one that was faulty. The new pump is Grundfos STN-2.0 B (IRL) - I can provide more details should that be needed. Everything is fine with it other than the fact that when I turn on the tap (either hot or cold) the pump kicks in after a short while, like maybe 2 or 3 seconds. This is super annoying as you cannot control the pressure you want to get from the tap and water would just splash into whatever is under the tap like plates, cups, toothbrush, etc. It's a guessing game where the water flow will end up.

I want to be able to regulate the water pressure from the moment I turn on the tap, not waiting for it to adjust. Is there any fix to this issue?

Thank you!

Advertisement