Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Bike shop to source Czech E Bike Qayron?

Options
  • 28-11-2022 10:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

I'm in the market for a general purpose E mountain bike and would like to purchase one through the Cycle to work scheme.

Whilst on holidays in Slovenia this year I hired a Qayron Fatal EHT 1 from a bike shop who also sell them.

I just liked everything about the bike with full Shimano transmission etc and it weighs only 21kg.

I would like the idea of it being light enough to lift in and out of the car. I'm surprised that an Irish supplier like Giant can't give a weight for theirs

I can buy this bike from the manufacturer and have it delivered to me. But would anyone know if any bike shop would import the bike for me and put it through the Cycle to work scheme for a fee? I did ask one already but they only deal with Bosch electrics. Thanks (mid west)

Post edited by howsshenow on

Advertisement