Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drinks diary study referral

Options
  • 28-11-2022 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,735 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

I have a referral link to a drinks diary study. The idea is to download an app and you record what you drink over 7 days. I am currently in my second wave doing this ( I think it's 3 months in a row) and each time you do it you get 30 euro - very handy to do and a nice little payout.

If you want to join send me a PM and I will get your email to forward you on an invite. You might see from this thread (https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2054903782/paid-surveys-irish-opinions#latest) that a few of us have done this and received payouts.

For full disclosure I get €5 for each successful referral.

Edit: the invite mentions about wanting more men under 25 but worth signing up for no matter your demographics.

Thanks. Paul

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,735 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

Hope I am ok to bump my own thread but this back with the below criteria:

For this study we need some more people aged between 13-24 or 45-64 years old and live in an Urban area.

Might be worth trying for people even if they are not withing that range as I myself am not and am in the study.

PM me and I can email you the referral link.

Paul

Post edited by Paul Tergat on

• Registered Users Posts: 10,735 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

Had an email for this again to say last call on referrals. I have a link if anyone wants to give it a go.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭NicoleM0001

• Registered Users Posts: 27 the summer me

I signed up through your link a few days ago, the pre screener said I qualify so waiting on a followup now - do you know how long that generally takes?

Advertisement