Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC SecureWave 10270 (HKC SW-10270)

Options
  • 26-11-2022 10:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hi all, sorry if this is not the correct forum to ask - I am interested in purchasing the SW10270 system. I am not a professional installer or PSA accredited. I wanted to experiment with this and wondered if it is possible to purchase as 'Joe Bloggs'. I asked a distributor in Dublin who said that they only supply to PSA registered people. Is there anywhere I can obtain the control panel without being a professional installer or PSA accredited? I will not be installing this on a professional basis or worried about the EN accreditation etc. Thank you - PS I saw the list of suppliers/distributors on the Sticky but unfortunately it was some of the listed contacts who are asking for PSA proof. Cheers!

Post edited by IKOS on

Advertisement