Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Original hard rock band

• 22-11-2022 8:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

Anybody interested in starting an original hard rock band who’s biggest influences are bon Scott ACDC and guns n roses (not the slow ballads ) plus a little bit of 80s hard rock thrown in As well , I’m a guitar player 36 ,from maynooth area ,I write songs so ideally like to work with someone else who writes too and has the same influences,I’m very ambitious and haven’t given up on the rock dream just yet ! Any interested drummers singers bass guitar players , send me a PM we have a chat 👍

Comments

Advertisement