Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Time to move to a Chromebook?

Options
  • 22-11-2022 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭

My beloved Asus UX305f won't turn on after spilling some kiwi juice on it yesterday. Although maybe it just died as I had it 7 years.

Anyway I noticed I just used it to read forums and watch YouTube. Bit concerned about speed as even this had 8gigs of ram.

What's good out there with a 13inch screen that I can hook up to my monitor

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nowso

still might be better to get a laptop . you can install different browsers and still be able to block youtube adds if you want to as google is looking to stop that on chrome in the future ,

if you get something with a decent screen you wont need your monitor

Advertisement