Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Self-help books on dating and relationships in Ireland

Options
  • 20-11-2022 5:26pm

What is the best dating / relationship self-help book on the market? Are there any written for Irish people as the American style of dating is not me - too forward. Is there a book about Gilbert that Oprah recommended on her book club a few years ago, can't find it anywhere, that she read that helped her that has Gilbert or Dating Men who Are Like Gilbert in the title. I have googled every where and I can't find any trace of it. Or maybe someone Gilbert wrote it???

Post edited by HildaOgdenx on

Comments

Perhaps Elizabeth Gilbert of Eat, Pray, Love renown...but no trace of it anywhere?????

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,537 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Mod Note - OP this thread is more likely to be a discussion as opposed to an advice thread. It would probably be better to start it in either The Ladies Lounge or The Gentlemen's Club. 

Thread closed.

Hilda.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement