Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Accelerated reader favour

Options
  • 14-11-2022 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I’ve a favour to ask for my book loving 11 year old son who is feeling very deflated. 

His school takes part in the Accelerated Reader programme. He read a book, The Caldera which is the 7th book in the Brotherband Series by John Flanagan and unfortunately the quiz for this book isn’t on the UK site (it’s on the USA page) even though the first 6 are.

The more people that request the book the more likely they will add the book and my son will be a happy chap.

As I can’t post a link if you could go to arbookfind . co.uk and select “suggest quizzes”

The caldera 

The Brotherband series

ISBN 9780142427293 

Uk puffin books 

(2017)

Middle years

Thanks in advance 

Advertisement