Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

School Trip travel insurance - simple, reliable - which one to take out?

Options
  • 14-11-2022 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone,

My teenager will be traveling abroad on an expensive school trip (skiing) during the winter.

Typical viral infection season.. Even currently half of the class has a bad cough/blocked nose/etc... (not talking about Covid, just the usual stuff circulating like 2x-3x each season and can be pretty bad still)

We get travel insurance included in the price, but when I asked this simple question, the company said they never heard of anyone canceling a trip due to a bad/viral cough/etc... and just sent me a 37 page document. I find this suspicious or complete BS.

So, I'd like to take out an honest simple single-trip insurance for my child that'll cover this very typical case and won't trick us.

Can you recommend such insurance product please?

Thank you.

Comments

Advertisement