If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Alternative to a ball valve fitting

  • 13-11-2022 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭

    looking to divert 1 water pipe to go in 2 directions - one pipe to the cows and fit another pipe to go to the calves. so plan to fit a ball valve with a tap to manually divert water into a calf house. A 3/4 inch ball fitting with a tap is like 35 euro now. Does anyone use anything else in its place that does the same job?