Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Methods of withdrawing funds from Binance

Options
  • 11-11-2022 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello. Can you guys outline the methods you use to withdraw funds from Binance? The standard methods offered using debit/credit cards and sepa don't appear to work for me. Would really appreciate it as I need to cash out immediately.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,332 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Why don't they work?

I use sepa and its usually in the account within a few hours during the day

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭dartboardio

It didn't work for me either, I used to transfer it to my Bitstamp OR Coinbase account and withdraw direct to my bank account from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭drunk_monk

I have used P2P to withdraw Euro's direct into my Revolut account from Binance (USDT-EUR) multiple times without issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭polysteamtoken

You don't have to, instead find an exchange that is local to your country that lets you withdraw to a bank in your local currency. Just withdraw your crypto from coinbase and the. Sent it to the local exchange and from there to your bank account. No need for international worries when using local.

Advertisement