Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Binance withdrawal of funds

Options
  • 11-11-2022 4:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I am trying to withdraw my funds in Euro out of Binance. I tried withdrawing my funds to both the AIB Credit and Debit cards I originally used to pay into Binance. Both transactions failed. Does anyone know what the issue may be? Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,990 ✭✭✭patnor1011

I do not think Binance funds can be withdrawn on original cards used for deposits. You can try withdraw to an account or eventually you can use Binance own card and withdraw funds from any ATM in Ireland if you prefer cash.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,261 ✭✭✭Potatoeman

I don’t think most Irish cards support it anyway. I sent mine through Sol to Coinbase to cash out there. For small amounts you can use PayPal from it too. Also forget SEPA from binance.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 roseberry12

Binance allows a smooth withdrawal system and the only thing you have to do is to follow the step-by-step procedure. Make sure that you adhere to the steps otherwise, there is a high chance that you might lose the cryptocurrencies. Let us get into step

1. Log in to your Binance App and tap [Wallets] – [Withdraw].

2. Choose the cryptocurrency you want to withdraw, for example, BNB. Then tap [Send via Crypto Network].

3. Select the Right Network you want to make the withdrawal on.

4. Enter the withdrawal amount and Tap [Withdraw] to proceed.

5. You will be prompted to confirm the transaction again. Please check carefully and tap [Confirm].

6. Verify the transaction with 2FA devices & please follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.

7. After confirming the withdrawal request, please wait patiently for the transfer to be processed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 SkyLook

I own NFT, namely The Greedy Machine and receive a cue ball to my wallet every day 🤪. I think to buy even more, because the more power and the more the cue ball drips. Guys, I'm unobtrusive. just advise

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Adam Gil

Binance Coin: A Look Ahead at What's Next for BNB

On the 24-hour candlestick chart for Binance Coin price analysis, price can be seen forming almost a horizontal trend since being rejected around the $330 resistance.

Since falling to 42.47 within the oversold range over the preceding 24-48 hours, the 24-hour Relative Strength Index (RSI) has been developing a small uptick. The price of BNB may aim for the $330 resistance over the present trend because the RSI indicates that there is positive market interest in the stock.

Latest Updates !

BNB coin uses an Auto-Burn system to reduce its total supply to 100,000,000 BNB. The BNB Auto-Burn mechanism adjusts the amount of BNB to be burned based on BNB’s price and the number of blocks generated on BNB Smart Chain (BSC) during the adjusted time period.

The latest Tweet by Binance Coin states, 'We recently hosted a #Binance meet-up in El Salvador, the first nation to adopt Bitcoin as legal tender! In addition to networking and fun activities, we gave the Salvadorean community an opportunity to learn all about our products and services'.

If the upgrades of the network manage to push the price action. Then we can expect the BNB coin price prediction according to coinpedia to rally to $340.65 by the end of 2023. In contrast, it may hover around $285.17, if any negative sentiments continue to prevail over the months. That said, the average price might settle at $313.65.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

Just send it to Coinbase and withdraw there

Advertisement