Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nursing thesis project - participants needed for 1 hour focus group

Options
  • 10-11-2022 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi guys, I am a second year Msc student in User Experience Design at IADT. I am a former nurse and am looking to do some research around student nurse learning and assessment and the National Competency Assessment Document that we use here in Ireland. I am looking to create a digital version and want to discover, from the perspective of preceptors and student nurses, experiences both positive and negative with the current tool that is in place.

I am looking to arrange a focus group of approx 6 nurses (who have been a preceptor at least once) and 6 students (who have undertaken at least one clinical placement in their training). The session will run before the end of this month in the form of a focus group that will last approx 1 hour.

I wondered if anyone would kindly volunteer their time to help me with this. Please either send me a direct message or reply to this post if you are interested. Thanks so much in advance for any help you can give. I really do appreciate it.

Advertisement