Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sorare Fantasy World Cup

Options
  • 10-11-2022 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭

Sorare are running a free fantasy World Cup competition. Plenty of top prizes including cash, 5-a-side experience with Zidane, trips to games, signed jerseys and Sorare cards.

No obligation to keep playing Sorare so completely risk free.

I've set up a private league if anyone is interested in joining (not an affiliate link so I don't think I'm breaking any rules). Details of the competition and prizes can be found here: https://medium.com/sorare/introducing-sorare-global-cup-22-fe584ab1116

A quick youtube summary video is available here:

Post edited by finlma on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭finlma

I'm going to give away 3 Limited cards of Irish internationals to the winner of my Private League to make it interesting. James McCarthy, Liam Scales and Ross Tierney are up for grabs to the winner.

Advertisement