Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Coach Red Cow to Airport

Options
  • 09-11-2022 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if this route is reliable and punctual? Looks like it only runs every hour so if a trip is cancelled or I miss it because it left before the scheduled :40 departure then I'd be panicking while I try to summon a taxi with FreeNow!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,229 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

I've used it a few times (pre-Covid) and never had a problem. I did notice a delay a few weeks ago when I was getting the Luas, the bus had broken down or had some problem and there seemed to be a problem getting a replacement bus based on the conversations I heard between the driver and the people waiting. That's the only time I've ever seen a problem though and I use the Luas stop frequently. There are usually taxis hanging around behind the stop going in the Tallaght/Saggart direction anyway so you should be ok if something comes up, as was the case that day I mentioned.

Advertisement