Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tuesday 8th November

Options
  • 08-11-2022 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

Only 2 bets today but very solid.

I'm very very confident on this bet, if gets beat it'll hurt. Biggest bet in 2 weeks or so.....

12.20. Fairyhouse, gateau de miel. I backed at odds on already, now around 5/4 and what a price considering nothing in the race and like a machine at home. Jumps around = win.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

The 2nd and final bet is 3.0 Lingfield, ozzie man. Just under 5/4 and I think it's good value. Horse is unexposed and trainer won this race last year. Horse has been laid out here. Confident win bet.

I have to say in the 5.30 at Chelmsford, girl magic at around 3/1 looks cracking value. I've had a hefty e.w on it. Don't like the fav in the race. Girl magic will definitely be placed but can hopefully win.

I had this down as a potential bet this morning but seen as its been a very good day ill wager. 6.0 Chelmsford, bedazzling, around 5/6. Should win easily. I have it a 1/3 shot in my opinion. That's it no more ammunition.

Advertisement