Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bright colourful (Planet?) spotted last night. Can someone help identify?

Options
  • 08-11-2022 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭

I admit I just pointed a massive camera at the sky and took it because a 'star' was flashing white, blue, red, green. Seen in Dublin, low East maybe slightly South-East.

Mostly confused as to why it changes colour like that, these are all raw unedited takes. I'm guessing it's Jupiter? I decided it must be some trick of the light though I could see the colour with my naked eye too it's what caught my attention.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭ALB2022

I saw 2 planes flying close together, almost like formation, over North East Dublin about 7pm last night. It was unusual so I took 2 pictures but deleted because they didn't really show up.

The truth is out there :)

Post edited by ALB2022 on

Advertisement