Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Renault Clio Alloy replacement

Options
  • 06-11-2022 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭

I've a cracked alloy that I need to replace. It's on a 07 MK3 so car is not worth a whole pile. I think they came on the car, on it as long as I have it which is since 2010. I've been searching Clio Monaco 15" Alloy and can only find them on one site from a few years ago.

I've kept a look on eBay, Adverts, Donedeal to no avail. Would anybody know if they have a specific name to make searching easier or better still where I could get one for reasonable money?

Comments

Advertisement