Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No power on Nightsaver / No power on storage heating / No power on Night Immersion Switch

Options
  • 05-11-2022 3:28pm
    Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3

Hi

I having a storage heating in my apartment (Nightsaver storage heater system, day and night electirc meter)

System stopped working (worked good past years perfectly..., turn on 11pm and off 8pm winter)

But It doesn’t click on anymore  at 11pm in night (11pm til 8am Night Saver)

There even no power on Night Immersion Switch. Power its cut off for night system (Red bulb was flashing when it was on and worked) So as well my  storage heaters won’t turn on, as they work automatically with system

I called already EBS, but they told me to be sure if it’s not internal problem before they send own technician to check my day and night meter, other ways they will charge me 200e if meter is okey

So I need someone to see if it’s some internal issue or external   

Some ideas I heard by the phone;

Internal case need to be check first - could be an issue with relay  / DEVI Controller is malfunctioning/ fuse etc., etc

Then External issue could be with tariff meter (smart reader) which has a day scale and a night scale, ESB time switch could be faulty. But has to be sorted with supplier  

Internal has to be check first.

As I said it was working perfectly past years but lately I didn’t heard usual loud click indicating that night time kicks on and now I notice night immersion system switch has no power. So something is wrong. Is not that big issue as its responisble obly for heaters but its start to be cold

And I cheeked electric reader, so night timer seems to work as I compare with my last bill. Just night immersion doesn’t turn on anymore in my apartement

Any idea? Someone know staff like this…,

costs etc? Thanks for any help I attaching pictures

Dublin 9 

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,688 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

I would say post in the electrics forum you might get more answers. Ask a mod to move it to the correct forum for you.

• Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3 keanulasut

Thx yes im new and blind here ;)

• Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3 keanulasut

How to choose forum or contact mod. I try to open new dissaction, but cant fint option for electrics forum that I fallow now? How to post specific on electrics forum? For help

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,107 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Confirm your email address so you can post properly, and then I'll move this to a forum that's related to the topic instead.

Advertisement