Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Knitted tea cosy - Cork City?

Options
  • 03-11-2022 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭

anyone know where I would get a knitted tea cosy in Cork City?

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,473 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Try asking in charity shops or in haberdasheries or arts & crafts shops dedicated to sewing and knitting etc.

Or you can get them online, e.g. https://www.adverts.ie/for-sale/q_tea+cosy/

https://www.etsy.com/ie/shop/WoollyKnittedCrafts?ref=nla_listing_details

(I have no affiliation with any of the above).

• Registered Users Posts: 10,499 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

+1 charity shops often have them. Ask in a local wool shop too.

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭Shauna677

There's a place recently opened in north main street on the right hand side as you walk down to south main st that do gorgeous and unique hand crafted items. I saw beautiful hand knitted tea cosies there recently

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭sporina

hey lady I owe you a massive thank you.. not only did I get a tea cosy in this store - but I got "thee" very ONE, for my mate.. and he LOVVVVVES it.. so thank you v much... (I could not have asked for a more appropriate one)..

I can't believe I did not know about this store.. I live 1km from it.. ekk..

fab gifts all locally made.. and staff are fab..

Strange - I was thinking of leaving Boards the other day.. but I won't now..

@Shauna677 thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭Shauna677

Ah that's lovely comment, thank you!

So glad you got what you were looking for.

• Advertisement
Advertisement