Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Card Services

Options
  • 02-11-2022 9:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭

I have two points to make regarding your credit card services facility

1. I attempted to use the facility by phone today and the menus are endless and did not have an option which suited my query, shambolic is the only polite word I could use to describe it. Is Bank of Ireland trying to put people off contacting them by such carry on, I certainly do not have time to wade through such nonsense.
    2. The 365online contact page gives the Credit card services opening hours as 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm on Saturday and 10am to 5pm on Bank Holidays yet when I use the 0818 251 251 number the opening hours are given as 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday. Would you not agree there is something wrong there?????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Barbosa92

I feel your pain. I had a similar experience with a credit card application. Took 7 weeks from start of the application to getting my credit card.

Spent many hours waiting on hold. Going around in circles from one customer service rep to another. I was texted a number to ring for credit card services. When I rang the number I was told it was the wrong number for credit card services. I find if you ring the number at exactly 9am you shouldn’t be waiting too long.

Like what kind of a shambles of a business makes it so hard to buy a product off them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Eve

Hi there, thanks for your post here on Boards.ie.

I am very sorry to hear that this has been your experience with our Credit Card team. We really appreciate you sharing your feedback on this with us here.

If you would like to raise a complaint in relation to this you can do so online via the link below;

https://bit.ly/3zIsg1Y

You can also send a message to our Credit Card team on the BOI mobile app by logging in and select 'Services' - 'Send us a message' and my colleagues would be happy to help.

I hope this helps. Please don't hesitate to get back in touch if you've any further queries.

Thanks, Eve

Advertisement