Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google chrome automatic coupon / discount finder

Options
  • 02-11-2022 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭

Hi all, anyone recommend a decent coupon / discount finder extension for Ireland for google chrome? I have coupert already and its hit and miss.

Obviously coming up to Christmas Ill be busy shopping online so will save me a lot of time searching for codes manually.

Its a disgrace Joe!

Post edited by whiterebel on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭walterking

they are all hit and miss and most of them are information miners and make money via advertising cookies

I much prefer to shop on a site that has decent pricing rather than one that charges full whack and make you find a code

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,847 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Mod: Probably more suited to the Bargain Alert requests/Coupons forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,615 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

I use the Honey extension on Chrome, it is hit and miss as to whether or not it will find you a voucher but a nice surprise when it does. At a guess it might find a voucher once every 6 or 7 purchases.

However it does also apply cashback or 'Honey Gold' to your purchases. I never took much notice of this until recently when I logged in to my account to see what it accumulated after about 18 months of using it. I currently have enough points to get a 20 euro Amazon gift card (albeit from Amazon.es only) and I wouldnt be a heavy online spender. Its 20 euro I wouldnt have had otherwise so will continue to use it.

Advertisement