Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transfer from Junior Saver Account

Options
  • 02-11-2022 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭

I set up a Junior Saver account a few years ago for my daughter. She is now 9 and we want to transfer some money out to my account initially. What is the easiest way to go about this? Do we have to go to a branch? I have no access to her account via Banking 365? Is it possible to set her up for online banking?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Eve

Hi there, thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

In this case it would be necessary for you to call into your local BOI branch with photo ID to withdraw from this account. The child named on the account would also need to be present in this case as well when making a withdrawal.

You should be able to call into any BOI branch and my colleagues would be more than happy to assist you further.

I hope this information helps, please feel free to get back in touch with us here if you have any further queries.

Thanks, Eve

Advertisement