Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage Payments Returned

Options
  • 01-11-2022 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

Hi, my last four mortgage payments have been returned to me. I am abroad and pay using TransferWise. I have been paying the same way for six years from the same account with no issues. I get a message saying that "REASON NO MORTGAGE NUMBER PROVIDED/404846666" but I provide the number every time. I cannot find any email addresses on the main website to contact anyone and there is no email on my monthly statements. What should I do?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

If this is a ROI Mortgage please contact our colleagues on 0035316113333 between 9am to 5pm Mon-Fri.

If this is a UK Mortgage please contact our colleagues on 0044345 300 8000 between the same hours and we'll be happy to look into this further for you.

Thanks,

Declan

Advertisement