Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halloween

Options
  • 31-10-2022 7:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,419 ✭✭✭✭

Poor cat is hiding in a cupboard, gave him some of his meds to hopefully he's ok.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭zedhead

Its so hard for the pets. Milo was a million times better this year in the run up but it all got far too much for him last night. Ended up sleeping with us which we never allow, meant no sleep for us but at least he was comforted. Im hoping it doesnt carry on too much more for the week of mid term.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭em_cat

Our two did better this year I must say, we had a massive full on display less than 5 meters in front of our apartment. Mr C had a very tasty licky mat in his kennel padded with pillows and a heavy tog duvet covering it and Esmae just played or slept as normal.

I picked up a SONOS 3gen sub woofer a few months a go and we watched Peripheral on Amazon so that helped with sound masking. Overall it was better and we didn’t need the Sileo so that’s quite an improvement.

Of course now my socials are full of lost pets posts it’s very sad to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭zedhead

Took Milo out for a walk at 1pm today and 4 massive fireworks went off. Poor pet froze and then started to drag me home. By the time we got home he had recovered but still was not nice for him.

Won't be doing that again this week. Walks first thing only until the kids are back to school!

Advertisement