Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motorbikevaleting.ie

Options
  • 29-10-2022 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,743 ✭✭✭

With the winter approaching, and the new wheels under my ass I was thinking about getting a treatment of ACF-50 for my bike. I was with the lads in city spares earlier and one of them was saying he’s only met this lad two or three times but he seems ok. I remember at thread in here a while back about valeting bikes but I can’t find it with the search function.

anyway, has anyone used this lad? Would you recommend his service?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭Alkers

I have used both the guy in Walkinstown and the guy near park West, bike was spotless in each case - no issues with either

• Registered Users Posts: 708 ✭✭✭Sir Galahad

I've used Motorbikevaleting.ie several times and have always been happy with service and results. He collects the bike for me and returns it after the clean.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,594 ✭✭✭newmember2

Have used the guy in Parkwest twice and both times bike was collected from and dropped back to work, and each time a top job.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭EOQRTL

What kind of money are we talking for a naked type bike?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,743 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

• Advertisement
Advertisement